Priceline

17 Apr 2016


Rimmel London Product
Review

Rimmel London product review 



#Insta Flawless Tint 
006 /light medium




I'm very happy with the out come of these product I found applying these over a site coverage of face primer it apply very well and gave me soft but nit matte all over coverage.

I applied with my my normal foundation blush and it applied just the same as normal foundation even tho this product is a little on the more liquid side it still looked natural and fresh and covered all my red spots and elector feeling soft and didn't dry powdery or thick.

I would definitely recommend this product for people with light to fare skin cause gives a even coverage. 


Magnif'eyes Eyeshadow 
002 kissed by a rose 




Wow what gorgeous colour totally loving the folds and the browns for this weather they have quite a warm colour pigments that can be either warm as a soft day time or dramatic night time look.

I found the pigmentation us very rich and creamy glides so well on the eyelid with out feeling like it's ripping at your eye. The darker shad works will in.the outer corn of the by giving shaded cat eye & the golf goes will as either the eyeliner or full colour of the eye.  


Clear Complexion Powder
021 Transparent







I'm totally loving these clear complexion powder is a quit a soft beautiful product that goes lively over a darker foundation or tinted moisturizer. It applies very well with so powder bush that does make it look clumpy or thick on your skin just give it so natural look with a soft touch. Its a mineral translation powder so it goes Great with any skin tone with to help maintain clear fresh complexion with still looking natural witch all includes Natural minerals

I found these product is very reasonable prices for the amount of product 16g @ around $14.00 per items and is available at most local chemist or shops



KATE Lip Balm 
Clear




totally loving this new rimmel London lip balm with SPF15 which feels very creamy on the lips with out having a funny smell or taste.  I find it quite smoothing on your lips when you have dry or cracked lips its quite lovely simple product packaging i round it does get quite dirty if you get other products but its still lovely product that i would buy this product for my self 

The pricing of the product its quite reasonable for the kind of lip balm is its around $12 Au for 0.25g for product  amount and can be purchase from at lot different local stores  

GLam'eyes Liquid Liner 
001 Black glamour





OH My GLoss!!
100 Love Bug



No comments: